Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hi From the Sea...

Ok, so it costs a bundle to be using the internet but I figured I would say hii to all. Lets just say 2 hours costs me the same as one month in my apartment. Cruise is awesome so far- easy check in- and no traffic on the 405(miracle- i've never seen it soo clear)- just been relaxing on the boat- it was a little chilly on the deck- but with my kindle in hand, i'm a happy camper. It's nice spending time with the family. Tonight, was formal night so guys were in tuxes/suits and girls had their prom dresses on. One couple even had a top hat and a renassaince dress on which was awesome. People are really nice and just ready to have a good time. We have one more day on the boat and then off to Puerta Vallarta. My siblings/I will be doing a snorkeling/hiking adventure, so that's always a A+ in my book. 

Ok, can't spend too much time on this site. Gotta watch the minutes. SUCKS. Hope everyone is recovering from Christmas and is making plans for the New Year! 

No comments: