Friday, December 19, 2008

Apologies...

So, as some of you might have noticed- I've been MIA for about 2 days. It's called partying and more partying. Yes, I have a big deadline ohh, tomorrow(sat) and sunday- but what do I do? Oh, I decide to go to Happy Hour and then we had our staff party and then more partying happened. I haven't partied this much in a while and its nice to get out- be with some friends- and take life at it's fullest. I WILL be paying for it tomorrow and sunday but oh well- I guess thats the way the cookie crumbles. 

I've been somewhat sad about an issue that has come up in my life that should be resolved soon(hopefully). But, in this sadness, its funny how things are put in front of you to remind you that life is good. Friends come out and support you, you get random emails from a close family friend that remind you that they love/support you, and you get christmas cards from students and teachers. Even being around my staff yesterday was just an awesome way to end out the semester and be with people that do care about me and we can still have a good time outside of school. 

I'm off to good old Fresno for the next two weeks. I look forward to be in the compound, see my siblings/parents, see my dog, Gubbar, and just be spoiled for a limited time. I'm already packed and ready to go and just looking at the time until I get to go. No students today- just 'working' in our classrooms(yea, right- karaoke party in a teacher's room, dogs coming to spend the day with us, and just wandering the hallways). Yes, some people are working- but its more of cleanup/get grades in/wish everyone a great holiday day. 

Ok- I'll write more in Fresno...and apologies again for not blogging- life got in the way.

1 comment:

psychoverse said...

whatevahs! you loved watching the karaoke madness...