Friday, December 19, 2008

The Fresno Elf...

Made it to Fresno- in record time too. I got lucky with traffic with leaving at 12:30pm and got here in 'normal' time versus adding another hour to my commute when I leave at 3pm. Gubbar, my dog, greeted me and I'll post some pics of him soon so that everyone can see why I love my dog- just a goofy dog that likes to have a good time all the time. 

As for me, the real story, is that a Fresno Elf, in the form of my smart, med school brother, helped me TONS on my masters work and now, I'm set. Saved me HOURS of time and now, this weekend isn't going to be doomed as I thought it would. Maybe, this was someone's plan of helping me out when things are rough. So thank you mister Elf for the best present I could have gotten in my time of need. 

And, of course, Fresno=Indian food. Yum. I don't get to eat Indian food often and always a good meal with garlic naan and chicken curry/kofta- is good stuff. Hopefully, I'll bang out the rest of my work and get to watch some TV that I've missed on. 

Hope everyone had a good Friday! :)  

No comments: