Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Naps...

I love naps. I try not to have them everyday but sometimes, like today, it was necessary. The problem with my naps is that I don't put an alarm on and then next thing you know, its 2-3 hours later. A good nap(according to a book I read on the cruise) is 30 minutes max. If you go longer than that, then you get into REM cycles and blah blah. I think it's an awesome way to recharge and sleep is always good in my book. As adults, a lot of us don't get a lot of sleep so it's imperative to have good nappy time. 

In other news, my cell phone was a CHARGER issue. I swear, me and my issues with technology lately. Apparently, my home charger sucks and doesn't work...so now, I'm dependent on my car charger. The Verizon people were nice and told me that I could replace it for free so I'll do that soon. What was weird about this whole experience was that I put my phone on the car charger and even after I turned off the car, the battery was still charging... um, WHAT? So, I left my phone in my car to charge and now, it's fully charged. Am I the only one that didn't know that? I thought the car had to be turned on for any cigarette charger to work. I learned something new today. 

Also, because of my birthday, I've been getting some RANDOM emails from people in my past. I think because of calendar birthday programs that email you when you have a friend that has a birthday, it's almost the excuse to get in contact with them again. I get the emails all the time and am grateful for it. I'm appreciative of any love I get, but today, floored me with some belated wishes from people- people that cut you off in the past or you think that they have forgotten who you are...those kind of people. You know what I mean...

Ok, its late... but because of my excessive nap- now, i'm wide awake. The drawbacks of naps- oh well- it was well worth it! 


No comments: