Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Catching up with Old Friends...


Like I said in an earlier post, I've gotten some RANDOM emails from blast in the past people wishing me a good birthday. One of the blast of the past people called me last night at 11pm(hello, I'm a teacher, remember- bedtime is 10pm-11:30pm MAX) and after about a good 4-5 years of not talking to one another. It was nice to have that phone call but a little weird/awkward at the same time. Going off of memories of what was back then, friends we had in common, and just catching up on our lives was interesting. Also, just knowing how much you've grown since then, the new jobs that I've had, the new love interests are all a part of the past. The person I talked to had pursued something else that he was developing back then(music) and I was in another place as well(outdoors versus the prissy girl that I was). We both are doing well and we both were happy to hear that of one another as well. I guess that's all you can wish forAt least it's not a question mark of what they are doing now and can close that chapter somewhat of that person. 

Ok, it's getting late. I need to catch up on some zzz's. Hope everyone had a good tuesday! 

No comments: