Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Birthday Redo...



This week has been somewhat a doozy- from coming back to school, having a bum birthday, and having a new year...its a lot to take in. I'm really grateful for all the love that I've been getting from emails from blast in the past people, family friends, and even students and teachers. Today, I got this sign in my room from the leadership students which shows you what kind of leadership class we have at the school. It was just nice to have and know that my good friend, who is the leadership teacher, look out for me as well as his students. The flowers above came on Monday from one of my best girlfriends from LA- I don't think I've EVER had flowers delivered to me, so it was definitely a surprise to have them when I came home from school. So I think officially, my birthday has been redone and it'll get even more redone with the upcoming weekends in the future. 

Other than just trying to get in the swing of things, I've been working on dressing a little bit more at work. It's hard to make an effort at 6-6:30 in the morning but today, with a new top compliments of my family, I felt somewhat like a professional. Three days in a row of dressing cute is somewhat a lot for me, but it goes with the New Years resolution of taking things from my past and putting them now in my future. Friday is pajama day so you know I'll be taking FULL advantage of that one- screw the New Years resolution on that day- haha! 

Ok- hope everyone had a good Wednesday--> hump day. Only 2 more days till the weekend(this week is flying by!). 

No comments: