Sunday, August 23, 2009

There is No Place like Home...

This weekend, right after school, i drove to my 'home'(at least one of my homes)... Fresno. Love Fresno as an oasis, remind me where I came from, and as always seeing my parents and my siblings is always fun. This time around we had guests and so we got to show around the city... including good 'ol Edison High. We all drove to Edison and were shocked at all the new buildings and the new quad. looked like a new school- also- a new track- no dirt...wtf... so yea, it was awesome to go and see that. we also went to my old house that I spent my majority of my childhood/college/etc and apparently there is a lot of construction going on- we don't want to ask to go in because I think it ruins what we remember...

other than that- it was a weekend of food also- i haven't ate soo much in one weekend as i did this one. went to BJ's pizza- had appetizers(spinich/artichoke dip), with my sandwich, and then shared not one, but TWO pazookies... including one that is giradelli chocolate pazooki WITH chocolate ice cream. went to campagnia- awesome food- then had prontas in the morning this morning. wtf-- gives me a stomach ache just thinking about it...

now, i'm fighting a cold... the havoc that teaching has done on my voice is now going toward a cold... so trying to rest and just take care of myself is very important..

hope everyone had a good weekend...

No comments: