Saturday, November 29, 2008

Welcome Back!

So after oh, 4 years of not blogging- I decided to start again. Reasons vary- but mostly a) I miss writing and connecting with my friends, b) one of my co-workers was bugging me about it again and again(knowing that I love to read/write) and he has one, c) figured it would combat some of my loner-ness/workoholic syndrome. 

I stopped my blog last time because I got in trouble for sharing too much about my personal life and this time, I'm just going to focus on topics that I come up with. So here's an update on where I am in life and what is going on.

I'm now a 4th year teacher at El Camino High in South San Francisco- teach Advanced Biology and Integrated Science. I love my students and the school- soo spirited and every week is something new. Being in ASB when I was in high school, it's always fun to be at rallies, events, etc and see it in a whole new light being a teacher. 

As for social life, I'm single. Yes, I'm an Indian girl at 30 and single- AND ok with that. I'm working on my masters(biology) and just am busy trying to get good grades AND giving out grades. I've joined a club called Urban Diversion and have been doing a lot of events with them. I love it and have been trying different things with them(spelunking, going to Tahoe, Pirate Parties, etc). 

Ok- enough about resume/where I am- welcome again to my blog and thanks all who care! :) 

2 comments:

psychoverse said...

I suppose I am now forced to update my blog now!

Neil'o said...

Great to have you back!